If you're a health and safety enthusiast, you'll know r/OSHA on Reddit. And if you haven't seen it, then it is my gift to you.
I've been a fervent fan of this subreddit for a few months, so without further ado, let me present the top 11 OSHA fails in recent Reddit times.
Top OSHA Fails Summer 2019
1) "Need to hold up a board? No problem!"
2) That was written on the side for a reason...
3) "This could have its ups and downs."
4) "But was it okay if he was using safety specs?"
5) "No hardhat, long pants, work boots, or common sense. All while being lifted with a backhoe..."
6) "Always take safety seriously."
7) "At least they were nice enough to leave a cart!"
9) "Seems perfectly safe to me."
10) "Don't forget your lasers!"
11) And finally, "the first thing I seen when I pulled up onsite."
Want more EHS content? Sign up for the Pro-Sapien mailing list for the latest EHS news, insights and memes straight to your inbox!
Keep Reading: Are You an EHS Einstein? Take Our Fun EHS Quiz!