Since you all loved our last Reddit OSHA fails blog, we decided to do it all over again. Let me present the top OSHA fails of 2019, thanks to the Reddit safety community.
Top OSHA Fails of 2019
1) "You're welcome."
2) "Only entrance to my current job site."
3) "Absolutely no PPE in sight..."
4) "The fifth floor of our building has been held up by jacks for 20+ years."
5) "The supervisor asked me to delete the picture as well. No harness on either of them."
6) "All these fire extinguisher posts, I figured I would share this one I found as an inspector."
7) "Saw this on a competitors job-site. The city inspector letting them know it's wrong."
8) "Seems perfectly safe to me."
9) And finally, "My father has owned his own lawn care company for 24 years".
Want more EHS content? Sign up for the Pro-Sapien mailing list for the latest EHS news, insights and memes straight to your inbox!