Job Title: Project Manager
Start Date: TBC
Closing Date: 31st July 2019
Posted: 17th April 2019
Salary: Highly competitive
Location: Glasgow, UK
What we're looking for
Pro-Sapien is looking for an organized and motivational Project Manager to join our growing team in Glasgow.
The project manager will have overall responsibility for implementations of Pro-Sapien products, including specification, planning, execution, monitoring, budget and handover. You will be responsible for a portfolio of projects at any given time and will act as the main point of contact for the client during the implementation.
Pro-Sapien works with organizations of all sizes, sectors and geographies, and no two projects are the same. You will build a relationship with clients and a strong understanding of Pro-Sapien products to ensure the success of every implementation.
- Run specification workshops with clients and define solutions to meet requirements
- Create and maintain detailed specification documentation
- Lead project teams deploying client solutions on Office 365, SharePoint and Azure
- Create and maintain project plans
- Communicate with client, project team and other departments throughout implementation
- Ensure project deliverables are delivered to a high quality
- Maintain a commercial focus balancing client expectations, budget and timescales
- Ensure compliance with standards
- Motivate the team and drive the project forward
- Identify and mitigate project exposure and risk
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely manner
- Deliver product training
- Travel to international client locations including Europe and North America
- Report to the Technical Director
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Qualification or certification in project management
Skills / Experience
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with agile project management methodologies
- Superior communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office 365 and Azure
- Proven ability to deliver successful software implementations to global clients
- Proven ability to work with globally distributed teams
- Experience with Microsoft reporting tools such as Power BI
- Experience of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality is desirable
Pro-Sapien is a vibrant, exciting place to work, with a supportive and inclusive environment—we’ve taken the Scottish Business Pledge to demonstrate our commitment to fair work. Besides building your skillset alongside experienced teams, you’ll also enjoy other benefits such as:
- Vitality private healthcare and other additional insurance benefits
- Pension Scheme
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Flexible working
- City Centre location
- Fun, friendly work atmosphere
Read about some of our employees’ and interns’ experiences here.
Pro-Sapien provides enterprise-class Environmental, Health, Safety (EHS) and Quality software to some of the world’s largest organizations.
The software harnesses and builds on the power of Microsoft SharePoint/Office 365 to support EHS processes such as Incident Management, Risk Assessment or Work Permits in companies operating in high risk industries, for instance Oil & Gas, Engineering, and Aviation. Our client-base spans the world over from North America to the UK, to Europe and the Middle East, and is made up of industry leaders such as ThyssenKrupp, BAE Systems and VINCI.
Pro-Sapien is based in Glasgow, UK with modern offices in the city centre. Delivering EHS solutions on SharePoint/Office 365 gives us an especially unique offering within our key marketplaces not just in the UK but around the globe.
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The job title you are applying for
- Cover letter
Please note that successful candidates will be invited to interview at our offices in Glasgow. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give us a call on 0141 353 1165.