Job Title: Technical Support Specialist
Start Date: TBC
Closing Date: 31st May 2019
Posted: 17th April 2019
Salary: Highly competitive
Location: Glasgow, UK
What we're looking for
Pro-Sapien is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Technical Support Specialist to join our growing team in Glasgow.
If you’ve got a flare for problem-solving, strong communication skills and are a fast-learner, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to build your skillset and become a valued team player.
As a technical support specialist, you will provide support for our global client base. You will have excellent communication skills and will work within a highly experienced team to resolve technical issues reported by clients.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues
- Ensure client response SLAs are met or exceeded
- Provide regular updates to client and other stakeholders on issues
- Co-ordinate with Product Development team to build on product knowledgebase
- Establish and enhance processes to ensure first class and pro-active customer service
- Work with the Product Development team to test new product features
- Perform root causes analysis and identify actions to prevent re-occurrence
- Co-ordinate with appropriate department for follow-up
- Be flexible with work schedule to meet staffing/shift needs in a 24/7 Support Department
- Work as part of a team to resolve client issues and exceed departmental goals
- Report to the Technical Director
Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Skills / Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a related role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with SharePoint, Microsoft Office 365 and Azure
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to prioritize workload and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Methodical and reliable approach to problem solving
- Experience with helpdesk applications such as Zendesk is desirable
Pro-Sapien is a vibrant, exciting place to work, with a supportive and inclusive environment—we’ve taken the Scottish Business Pledge to demonstrate our commitment to fair work. Besides building your skillset alongside experienced teams, you’ll also enjoy other benefits such as:
- Vitality private healthcare and other additional insurance benefits
- Pension Scheme
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Flexible working
- City Centre location
- Fun, friendly work atmosphere
Read about some of our employees’ and interns’ experiences here.
Pro-Sapien provides enterprise-class Environmental, Health, Safety (EHS) and Quality software to some of the world’s largest organizations.
The software harnesses and builds on the power of Microsoft SharePoint/Office 365 to support EHS processes such as Incident Management, Risk Assessment or Work Permits in companies operating in high risk industries, for instance Oil & Gas, Engineering, and Aviation. Our client-base spans the world over from North America to the UK, to Europe and the Middle East, and is made up of industry leaders such as ThyssenKrupp, BAE Systems and VINCI.
Pro-Sapien is based in Glasgow, UK with modern offices in the city centre. Delivering EHS solutions on SharePoint/Office 365 gives us an especially unique offering within our key marketplaces not just in the UK but around the globe.
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The job title you are applying for
- Cover letter
Please note that successful candidates will be invited to interview at our offices in Glasgow. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give us a call on 0141 353 1165.