Delivery Manager at Pro-Sapien
As part of our continued growth, Pro-Sapien is looking for an effective Delivery Manager. You will join a fun, talented, and motivated team building award-winning EHS software on Microsoft Azure and Office 365.
This is a newly created and dynamic role. Reporting directly to the Technical Director, you will work closely with our development, consultancy, and support teams.
Pro-Sapien works with organisations of all sizes, sectors, and geographies, and no two projects are the same. You will build a relationship with internal and external stakeholders and a strong understanding of Pro-Sapien products to deliver a first-class service for our clients.
This role will suit someone with a passion for service improvement, superior communication skills, who can provide strong leadership. If that’s you, then get in touch!
Your responsibilities as Delivery Manager will include:
- Organising teams, including schedule and resource planning
- Management and prioritization of team sprints and backlogs
- Collaboration with teams on planning and execution of projects, ensuring they remain on target to meet deadlines
- Ensuring compliance with standards and that project deliverables are high quality
- Encouraging a culture of continuous improvement and motivating the team
- Ensuring teams have appropriate specifications, direction, and resources to deliver effectively
- Establishing and improving policies, procedures, and standards and ensuring compliance
- Delivery of company objectives
- Reporting of status updates and KPIs to the Technical Director
Skills / Experience
The following skills and experience are a guide. If you don’t have everything listed and still think you’re a great fit for the role we’d like to hear from you.
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Relevant qualification such as ITIL Foundation or project management certification
- Experience with use of Azure DevOps or similar for backlog and sprint management
- Experience of design and implementation of new service processes
- Strong project leader, motivational and realistic with good coaching abilities
- Proven ability to effectively balance client expectations, budget, and timescales
- Proven ability to work with geographically distributed teams
- Experience with agile project management methodologies
- Knowledge of SharePoint, Microsoft 365, and Azure desirable
- Understanding of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality is desirable
As well as the above skills, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Superior communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize workload and keep to agreed deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Ability to see the bigger picture
We are flexible on where our staff work, whether at home or in our Glasgow city centre office. Most employees choose a combination.
£50,000 to £65,000 dependent on experience, plus benefits and eligibility for annual staff bonus after 12 months of employment.
What you'll get in return
Pro-Sapien is a fantastic place to work, evidenced by our very low staff turnover. On top of a fun, friendly work atmosphere, you’ll enjoy benefits such as:
Who We Are
Pro-Sapien is the go-to provider of enterprise Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) software on Office 365. Since 2012, we've grown to support global brands from Chicago to Hong Kong, building strong customer relationships that span years.
We're a team of diverse, innovative people dedicated to our clients' success in keeping workers safe and the environment cared for. In fact, it's our mission to make EHS management as easy as email. Through great software on Office 365, we're making EHS familiar, easy, and a big part of culture.
As part of the Pro-Sapien Development team, you'll get to work with the latest technology. You'll also benefit from working with a team experienced in delivering software and business intelligence to industry-leading organisations on a global scale.
Continuously, we aim high for our clients while staying true to who we are. That takes collaboration, cutting edge tech, and a can-do attitude, all of which you'll find at Pro-Sapien.
Learn more about our Culture & Values →
Apply to the Delivery Manager role
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Cover letter
Please note that successful candidates will be invited to interview via Microsoft Teams. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give us a call on 0141 353 1165.
Recruitment Agents: Please note we will not discuss this role with recruitment agents calling the office number. Instead, please send an email and we will be in touch if your services are required.