Senior Developer at Pro-Sapien
Pro-Sapien is seeking an innovative and experienced Senior Developer to join our growing team in Glasgow.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your existing skillset and work with the latest technologies such as Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365. Utilizing your extensive experience in software development, you will lead project teams to design and deliver high quality features for our clients.
You will benefit from working with a highly skilled team experienced in delivering software and business intelligence to industry-leading organizations on a global scale.
If you have a passion for technology, strong communication skills and have the experience to provide strong technical leadership, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to build your skillset and join a fun, talented, and motivated team.
Your responsibilities as Senior Developer will include:
- Developing tools and applications by producing clean, reusable, and maintainable code.
- Optimizing code for performance, scalability, and security.
- Collaborating with technical architects on enhancements and new features.
- Identifying opportunities for innovation and improvement.
- Keeping up to date with the latest tools, techniques, and best practices.
- Mentoring junior team members.
- Demonstrating technical leadership.
- Ensuring high-quality, reliability and consistency throughout the architecture and code base.
Skills / Experience
The following skills and experience are a guide. If you don’t have everything listed and still think you’re a great fit for the role, we’d love to hear from you.
- 6+ years’ experience in software development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Solid experience in .Net Framework / .Net Core, C#, MVC, SQL Server, Entity Framework
- Implementing common design patterns including SOLID design principals.
- Experience with DevOps and Git.
- Experience working with Azure Services.
- Knowledge of SharePoint, Microsoft 365 desirable.
- Experience in building SaaS products desirable.
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration desirable.
As well as the above skills, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills – solve development and design issues creatively
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality
Pro-Sapien offers flexible working. This role is not restricted to the office, but office space is available in Glasgow, UK.
£38,000 to £50,000 dependent on experience, plus benefits and eligibility for annual staff bonus after 12 months of employment.
What you'll get in return
Pro-Sapien is a fantastic place to work, evidenced by our very low staff turnover. On top of a fun, friendly work atmosphere, you’ll enjoy benefits such as:
Who We Are
Pro-Sapien is the go-to provider of enterprise Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) software on Microsoft 365. Since 2012, we've grown to support global brands from Chicago to Hong Kong, building strong customer relationships that span years.
We're a team of diverse, innovative people dedicated to our clients' success in keeping workers safe and the environment cared for. In fact, it's our mission to make EHS management as easy as email. Through great software on Microsoft 365, we're making EHS familiar, easy, and a big part of culture.
As part of the Pro-Sapien Development team, you'll get to work with the latest technology. You'll also benefit from working with a team experienced in delivering software and business intelligence to industry-leading organisations on a global scale.
Continuously, we aim high for our clients while staying true to who we are. That takes collaboration, cutting edge tech, and a can-do attitude, all of which you'll find at Pro-Sapien.
Learn more about Life at Pro-Sapien →
Apply to the Senior Developer role
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Cover letter
Please note that successful candidates will be invited to interview via Microsoft Teams. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give us a call on 0141 353 1165.
Recruitment Agents: Please note we will not discuss this role with recruitment agents calling the office number. Instead, please send an email and we will be in touch if your services are required.