Solutions Consultant at Pro-Sapien
As part of our continued growth, Pro-Sapien is looking for an experienced Solutions Consultant. If you’ve got a passion for technology, strong communication skills and are a fast learner, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to build your skill set and join a fun, talented and motivated team.
As a solutions consultant you will be an expert on Pro-Sapien products, Office 365, and Microsoft Azure. You will work with our clients to understand requirements, define solutions, and provide technical consultancy throughout the implementation. You will define features and enhancements to meet client requirements and maintain first-class integration with the Microsoft cloud platform.
Pro-Sapien works with leading global brands from Chicago to Hong Kong, and no two projects are the same. You will build a relationship with clients and a strong understanding of Pro-Sapien products to ensure the success of every implementation.
Your responsibilities as Solutions Consultant will include:
- Maintain expert level understanding of Pro-Sapien products, Office 365, SharePoint, and Microsoft Azure
- Deploy and configure solutions for clients
- Define product enhancements and new features
- Run specification workshops with clients
- Create and maintain detailed specification documentation
- Provide product demonstrations to prospective and existing clients
- Communicate with client, project team and other departments throughout implementation
- Identify opportunities for innovation and improvement
- Ensure project deliverables are completed to a high quality
- Ensure compliance with Microsoft and industry best practice
Skills / Experience
The following skills and experience are a guide. If you don’t have everything listed and still think you’re a great fit for the role we’d like to hear from you.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Microsoft technical certification desirable
- Expert-level understanding of Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, and Azure
- Proven ability to deliver successful software implementations to global clients
- Proven ability to work with geographically distributed teams
- Understanding of MS SQL Server database development and design
- Understanding of DevOps, Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration
- Experience with developing custom SharePoint solutions
- Experience with coding/scripting in PowerShell and SQL
- Experience with Microsoft reporting tools such as Power BI
- Experience of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality
As well as the above skills, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Superior communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize workload and keep to agreed deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Ability to see the bigger picture
We are flexible on where our staff work, whether at home or in our Glasgow city centre office. Most employees choose a combination.
Competitive, negotiable and dependent on experience, plus benefits and eligibility for annual staff bonus after 12 months of employment.
What you'll get in return
Pro-Sapien is a fantastic place to work, evidenced by our very low staff turnover. On top of a fun, friendly work atmosphere, you’ll enjoy benefits such as:
Who We Are
Pro-Sapien is the go-to provider of enterprise Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) software on Office 365. Since 2012, we've grown to support global brands from Chicago to Hong Kong, building strong customer relationships that span years.
We're a team of diverse, innovative people dedicated to our clients' success in keeping workers safe and the environment cared for. In fact, it's our mission to make EHS management as easy as email. Through great software on Office 365, we're making EHS familiar, easy, and a big part of culture.
As part of the Pro-Sapien Development team, you'll get to work with the latest technology. You'll also benefit from working with a team experienced in delivering software and business intelligence to industry-leading organisations on a global scale.
Continuously, we aim high for our clients while staying true to who we are. That takes collaboration, cutting edge tech, and a can-do attitude, all of which you'll find at Pro-Sapien.
Learn more about our Culture & Values →
Apply to the Solutions Consultant role
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Cover letter
Please note that successful candidates will be invited to interview via Microsoft Teams. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give us a call on 0141 353 1165.
Recruitment Agents: Please note we will not discuss this role with recruitment agents calling the office number. Instead, please send an email and we will be in touch if your services are required.