Job Title: Solutions Consultant
Start Date: TBC
Closing Date: 30th September 2019
Posted: 16th August 2019
Salary: Highly competitive
Location: Glasgow, UK
What we're looking for
Pro-Sapien is looking for an innovate and dynamic Solutions Consultant to join our growing team in Glasgow.
As a solutions consultant you will be an expert on Pro-Sapien products, Office 365 and Microsoft Azure. You will work with our clients to understand requirements, define solutions and be the main point of contact throughout the implementation. You will work with the product team defining features and enhancements to meet client requirements and maintain first-class integration with the evolving Microsoft cloud platform.
Pro-Sapien works with organizations of all sizes, sectors and geographies, and no two projects are the same. You will build a relationship with clients to ensure the success of every implementation.
- Maintain expert-level understanding of Pro-Sapien products, Office 365 and Microsoft Azure
- Collaborate with the product team on enhancements and new features to maintain industry-leading integration with the Microsoft platform
- Run specification workshops with clients and define solutions to meet requirements
- Create and maintain detailed specification documentation
- Collaborate with the commercial team on demonstrations and pre-sales
- Communicate with client, project team and other departments throughout implementation
- Identify opportunities for innovation and improvement
- Ensure project deliverables are completed to a high quality
- Ensure compliance with Microsoft and industry best practice
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely manner
- Deliver product training
- Travel to international client locations including Europe and North America
- Report to the Technical Director
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Microsoft technical certification desirable
Skills / Experience
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Expert-level understanding of Microsoft Office 365 and Azure
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to deliver successful software implementations to global clients
- Proven ability to work with globally distributed teams
- Understanding of MS SQL Server database development and design
- Understanding of DevOps, Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration
- Experience with coding/scripting in PowerShell and SQL
- Experience with Microsoft reporting tools such as Power BI
- Experience of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality is desirable
Pro-Sapien is a vibrant, exciting place to work, with a supportive and inclusive environment—we’ve taken the Scottish Business Pledge to demonstrate our commitment to ensure that prosperity, innovation, fairness and the opportunity to develop are core to our business practices. Besides building your skill set alongside experienced teams, you’ll also enjoy other benefits such as:
- Vitality private healthcare and other additional insurance benefits
- Pension Scheme
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Flexible working
- City Centre location
- Fun, friendly work atmosphere
Read about some of our employees’ and interns’ experiences here.
Pro-Sapien provides enterprise-class Environmental, Health, Safety (EHS) and Quality software to some of the world’s largest organizations.
The software harnesses and builds on the power of Microsoft SharePoint/Office 365 to support EHS processes such as Incident Management, Risk Assessment or Work Permits in companies operating in high risk industries, for instance Oil & Gas, Engineering, and Aviation. Our client-base spans the world over from North America to the UK, to Europe and the Middle East, and is made up of industry leaders such as ThyssenKrupp, BAE Systems and VINCI.
Pro-Sapien is based in Glasgow, UK with modern offices in the city centre. Delivering EHS solutions on SharePoint/Office 365 gives us an especially unique offering within our key marketplaces not just in the UK but around the globe.
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The job title you are applying for
- Cover letter
Please note that successful candidates will be invited to interview at our offices in Glasgow. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give us a call on 0141 353 1165.