Technical Project Manager at Pro-Sapien
As part of our continued growth, Pro-Sapien requires a dynamic Technical Project Manager. An integral part of our vibrant, skilled, and motivated team crafting EHS software on Microsoft 365, you'll be stepping into this newly created position brimming with opportunities.
Reporting directly to our Technical Director, this role will spearhead an array of projects, overseeing client software implementation, driving product feature development, and harmonizing activities across our product development, support and consultancy teams. You will work with global enterprise clients across a diverse range of sectors including engineering, environmental services, manufacturing, utilities and more.
We are seeking an individual with a proven track record in managing technical teams and global software implementations, experience in managing geographically distributed teams, a passion for fostering meaningful collaboration and connections, and a solid background in Microsoft 365 and Azure platforms.
If you are ready to make a significant impact in a cutting-edge environment, this role is tailored to you.
Your responsibilities as Technical Project Manager will include:
- Lead project teams developing solutions for Pro-Sapien clients
- Create and maintain project plans
- Organise teams, including schedule and resource planning
- Manage and prioritise team sprints and backlogs
- Ensure effective communication between project participants
- Maintain a commercial focus, balancing client expectations, budget and timescales
- Ensure compliance with project management methods, standards and processes
- Motivate and mentor team members to drive the project forward
- Identify and mitigate project exposure and risk
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely manner
- Measuring and reporting of project performance
- Ensure delivering of all client and internal project summary reporting
- Reporting of status updates and KPIs to the Technical Director and board
Skills / Experience
The following skills and experience are a guide. If you don’t have everything listed and still think you’re a great fit for the role, we’d love to hear from you.
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role such as technical project manager or consultant
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of project management (risk/issue management, change control, planning)
- Strong project leader, motivational and realistic with good coaching abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in software development or equivalent experience
- Qualification or certification in recognised project management method such as PRINCE2
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and Office 365
- Creation and management of SharePoint project sites
- Experience with use of Azure DevOps or similar for backlog and sprint management
- Power BI report development
- Experience of design and implementation of new processes across organisations
- Understanding of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality is desirable
As well as the above skills, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Superior communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize workload and keep to agreed deadlines
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Ability to see the bigger picture
Pro-Sapien offers hybrid working with 2-3 days per week in the office expected for this role.
Competitive, negotiable and dependent on experience, plus benefits and eligibility for annual staff bonus after 12 months of employment.
What you'll get in return
Pro-Sapien is a fantastic place to work, evidenced by our very low staff turnover. On top of a fun, friendly work atmosphere, you’ll enjoy benefits such as:
Who We Are
Pro-Sapien is the go-to provider of enterprise Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) software on Microsoft 365. Since 2012, we've grown to support global brands from Chicago to Hong Kong, building strong customer relationships that span years.
We're a team of diverse, innovative people dedicated to our clients' success in keeping workers safe and the environment cared for. In fact, it's our mission to make EHS management as easy as email. Through great software on Microsoft 365, we're making EHS familiar, easy, and a big part of culture.
As part of the Pro-Sapien Development team, you'll get to work with the latest technology. You'll also benefit from working with a team experienced in delivering software and business intelligence to industry-leading organisations on a global scale.
Continuously, we aim high for our clients while staying true to who we are. That takes collaboration, cutting edge tech, and a can-do attitude, all of which you'll find at Pro-Sapien.
Learn more about Life at Pro-Sapien →
Apply to the Technical Project Manager role
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Cover letter
Please note that successful candidates will be invited to interview via Microsoft Teams. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give us a call on 0141 353 1165.
Recruitment Agents: Please note we will not discuss this role with recruitment agents calling the office number. Instead, please send an email and we will be in touch if your services are required.