Test Analyst at Pro-Sapien
As part of our continued growth, Pro-Sapien is looking for an enthusiastic Test Analyst. You will join a fun, talented, and motivated team building award-winning EHS software on Microsoft Azure and Office 365.
This is an exciting role where you will build on your existing skillset and work with the latest cloud technologies.
You will lead the test effort for each release of Pro-Sapien, maintaining the high standards of stability and reliability our customers have come to expect.
This role will suit someone with a passion for quality, strong communication skills, and a proven ability to deliver high-quality software to global organizations. If that’s you, then get in touch!
Your responsibilities as Test Analyst will include:
- Creation and execution of manual and automated test cases
- Management of test environments
- Testing on multiple browsers and mobile devices
- High quality documentation of issues
- Collaboration with development team on enhancements, new features, and issue resolution
- Ownership and continuous improvement of internal testing standards and documentation
- Coordination with Delivery Manager on estimates and meeting schedules
- Identifying opportunities for innovation and improvement
- Keeping up to date with the latest tools, techniques, and best practices
- Working with the support team on post release issues, and feeding back into further improved test processes
Skills / Experience
The following skills and experience are a guide. If you don’t have everything listed and still think you’re a great fit for our Test Analyst role, we’d like to hear from you.
- 2+ years’ experience in software testing
- Batchelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with UI Test Automation Tools
- Proficient with SQL and understanding of relational database systems
- Experience with use of Azure DevOps for test plans and bug tracking
- Proven track record of owning high quality documentation
- Experience with agile project management methodologies
- Knowledge of SharePoint, Microsoft 365, and Azure desirable
As well as technical skills, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize workload and keep to agreed deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Ability to see the bigger picture
We are flexible on where our staff work, whether at home or in our Glasgow city centre office. Most employees choose a combination.
£24,000 to £34,000 dependent on experience, plus benefits and eligibility for annual staff bonus after 12 months of employment.
What you'll get in return
Pro-Sapien is a fantastic place to work, evidenced by our very low staff turnover. On top of a fun, friendly work atmosphere, you’ll enjoy benefits such as:
Who We Are
Pro-Sapien is the go-to provider of enterprise Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) software on Office 365. Since 2012, we've grown to support global brands from Chicago to Hong Kong, building strong customer relationships that span years.
We're a team of diverse, innovative people dedicated to our clients' success in keeping workers safe and the environment cared for. In fact, it's our mission to make EHS management as easy as email. Through great software on Office 365, we're making EHS familiar, easy, and a big part of culture.
As part of the Pro-Sapien Development team, you'll get to work with the latest technology. You'll also benefit from working with a team experienced in delivering software and business intelligence to industry-leading organisations on a global scale.
Continuously, we aim high for our clients while staying true to who we are. That takes collaboration, cutting edge tech, and a can-do attitude, all of which you'll find at Pro-Sapien.
Learn more about our Culture & Values →
Apply to the Test Analyst role
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Cover letter
Please note that successful candidates will be invited to interview via Microsoft Teams. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give us a call on 0141 353 1165.
Recruitment Agents: Please note we will not discuss this role with recruitment agents calling the office number. Instead, please send an email and we will be in touch if your services are required.