Office 365: An EHS Portal No-Brainer?
Considering Office 365 as a basis for enterprise EHS software
How to make use of your company's investment in Microsoft
One in five corporate employees use Office 365, a suite which includes SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Power BI, Flow, Teams, and more.
Many EHS professionals already utilize Office 365 programs, namely SharePoint, to manage document libraries and workflows. Even out-of-the-box, it’s a powerful platform – which is why it’s the basis for several add-ins, such as Pro-Sapien.
Does this make it a no-brainer? In short, no. There’s much more to consider. Download this paper to understand:
- Common criteria for EHS software
- Office 365 capabilities out-of-the-box
- What Pro-Sapien brings to the table
- Buying vs. building a solution
- Which companies its most suited for
Interested practitioners should download this paper to review the applicability, benefits and considerations of leveraging Office 365 for EHS management.
— DOWNLOAD PAPER —
- Introduction to Office 365
- Selecting EHS software
- Why Office 365 for EHS?
- What does Pro-Sapien add to Office 365?