Learn how a global chemicals company integrated the old with the new
It has been statistically proven that workplace injuries can be predicted with very high accuracy rates. Some companies have reduced their injury rates by more than 90% using advanced predictive analysis. Despite these game-changing results, many are not leveraging advanced technologies to further advance the desired safety culture within their organizations.
Using modern technologies such as Microsoft's Power BI, organizations can analyze data from their existing EHS system easier and more accurately than ever before. With this paper from JSA Services, you will learn:
- How to make the case for modern analytics software
- What Power BI is and how EHS professionals can utilize it
- How a global supplier of lithium is using Power BI for predictive trending (and how they got there)
If you're struggling to get the information you need out of an old system but don't have the buy-in to upgrade, download this whitepaper to learn about the alternatives.
— DOWNLOAD PAPER —
By filling in this form you give permission for your details to be shared by Pro-Sapien with JSA Services, LLC.
- Making the case for predictive analytics
- Getting the best of both business intelligence worlds
- Microsoft Power BI suite of business analytics tools
- Brief: Predictive Trending with Power BI at FMC Lithium
- Integrating Excel data with Power BI
- Powerful analytics without the price tag