Terms & Conditions
The following Terms & Conditions apply to any Pro-Sapien marketing campaign including surveys and competitions.
- The promoter is: Pro-Sapien Software Ltd whose registered office is at 5 Moncrieff House, 69 West Nile Street, Glasgow, United Kingdom, G1 2QB.
- The survey is open to those aged 18 years or over except employees of Pro-Sapien and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to complete this survey.
- By completing this survey, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date to receive the survey reward will be November 30, 2018. After this date the no further rewards for completing the survey will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the survey and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the survey and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the survey will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate reward details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The reward is as follows:
- The reward is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The rewards are not transferable. Rewards are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any reward with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Survey participants will receive the reward by email within 28 days of the closing date.
- The promoter will notify participants when and where the reward can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the survey will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The survey and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
- Entry into the survey will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Pro-Sapien Software Ltd. is a privately-owned company registered in the United Kingdom. Registered Office: Moncrieff House, 69 West Nile Street, Glasgow, G1 2QB.
Pro-Sapien is a Data Controller registered with the ICO. When using this website, the information collected about you is handled by the Pro-Sapien Sales & Marketing department. Pro-Sapien employees in the Sales & Marketing department are Data Processors.
If you have any queries about this privacy statement please contact our Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com.
How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions about our Terms & Conditions:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or write to us at: Data Protection Officer, Pro-Sapien Software Ltd, 5/2 Moncrieff House, 69 West Nile Street, Glasgow, G1 2QB, United Kingdom